Monday, September 3, 2007

Note to Self

i think i've hit a slump these past few weeks...there has been not much "stand alone" posts and the promised "(almost) forgotten tales" (see LQS:Huling Kabanata) seems to have been lost in oblivion.

parang tinatamad si sonofaditch...this is bad...tsk,tsk,tsk...

therefore starting this week I have taken it upon myself to start the month by setting a few goals for me to accomplish. the problem with living by yourself is that you are your own worst enemy, so I have to remind myself of what I should be doing this time...(confusing, no?)

1. pass your first draft to Prof. Diokno within this week...and hope for the best...magtirik ng kandila sa Holy Sacrifice, hehe

2. return to the gym...nakukulangan ka na ng energy...

3. budget, budget, budget

4. start on the research for Prof Dante (ang GROUP kag ang INDIVIDUAL): I already consolidated some of my notes, a few more readings to go...

5. additional readings for Kas 112

hope this "to do list" would be sufficient to guide me this month. I have to recapture the energy I had during the first two months of the semester...sige, kaya natin to!


Stand Alone 1.12

No comments: