Saturday, October 10, 2009

A Long Hard Road...This First Sem*

Relatively speaking, I had it easy compared to the iskos and iskas in peyups.

I'm currently haunting the shelves of the main library looking to complete my term paper for Kas 204. Para wala na akong INC this sem, ano ba...

Good news: I finally finished my Kas 208 (that's the Fil-American War course, I think I confused my Ma'am Camagay courses in a previous post) paper and it is now awaiting printing. I'll be submitting it to Ma'am this Wednesday.

Good news, na medyo bad news: Finished my Anthro Theory take home exam - only to realize later that I had an incorrect definition of the 'ukay-ukay' trade. Malayo pa naman ang deadline so I'm petitioning Prof Tan if he would allow my concept of 'alternative trading systems which is akin to the ukay-ukay' (basta). I am awaiting his approval.

It's the start of exams next week so sa lahat ng iskolar ng bayan out there, good luck sa puyatan at kung anu-ano pa dyan. hehe

Kung si Eli pa -- SEMBREAAAAAAAAAAK!


*pasintabi kay Marilyn Manson

No comments: