Monday, July 6, 2009

Fast Track (Again?)

I'm currently busy with my Kas 204 book reviews. I'm doing the last one (four out of four! yipee!) so that I could get bak to my 205 paper this week. I hope to present my paper to Sir Jose at the end of July. Malapit naaaaaaaa...

Here's a clip from "Chuck" one of my new favorite series (the other being "Reaper" but that has already been cancelled, sayang) Trust me, this series has a LOT of knee-slapping, laugh-out-loud funny moments. like this, for instance...

Background: The title character, Chuck, is in a room filled with people infected by a highly deadly strain of influenza. Casey (the guy who's lying on the floor) is one of the infected and is telling Chuck to "figure something out" since Chuck has been injected with the anti-virus. Now, how do we pass on the antiviral without a syringe?

No comments: