Thursday, November 29, 2007

Ditch Recommends...

I am starting a new thread in this blog. Once in a while I stumble across a wonderful discovery -- be it a cheap book in some obscure corner book store, a song heard on the radio, a movie seen on the big screen (or its pirated version swiped from the sidewalks), or even a website I happened to stumble upon on the internet. This will be my chance to present them to you, my dear readers...


Ditch recommeds the FOREIGN POLICY WEBSITE (http://foreignpolicy.com)

This online journal features articles on topics regarding politics, economics, and international relations. So far from what I have browsed, their articles and features are solid (facts-wise and opinion-wise), but what I really enjoyed in this site were the featured "lists" that detail interesting trivia presented in a well-written manner. My Personal Favorite is "The World's Stupidest Fatwas" go check it out and if FP piqued your interest go on and register for updates and access to their online archive. (though some articles are reserved for subscribers to the journal, those available to be accessed freely on the web provide valuable info -- especially their 'recommended' articles and web-exclusive articles)


Recommended 1.01

No comments: