Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Volvere a mi Profesora

I'm stuck at the boarding house due to the weather. Nothing to do but surf the net and read. Good thing that I checked out the CRS to see updates on my preenlistment. Last night when I checked it out, there were only a few Spanish courses available for preenlistment. This morning, however, a number of elementary courses were available and it's a good thing that there were a few Span 11 classes open.

Of course I had to enlist in a class of my former Span 10 prof. Now I'm hoping that the new 'ranking system' of the CRS would work to my advantage. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my selected classes will be approved...

I'm not too worried about the MA courses since hindi naman yan pinag-aagawan eh. I decided to take a cognate course in anthropology so let's see how this turns out next sem...

No comments: