Saturday, March 14, 2009

WTF?! Bye Old Mechanic Man?

This is what happens if you happen to have a vocalist who just growls through the entire song and the hapless listener having no access to a "Songhits" -- with animation pa 'to take note...



eto yung correct lyrics...

You need some lovin' o' monstermaniac
style and fashion
and I'm a device of horny steel
You need to believe in the dirty lovin'
o' lusty passion
You need a spin in the torture wheel
I say yeah, now who could put it there
Now who could really care
I hear the call yeah
I can
Biomechanic man

You need to be on a roll and make
a show of money
You need to get the healer here
You gotta know when it's bad
It's gonna be funny
you gotta get in the cyber-feel
I say yeah, need to know when and were
Now who could make you fear
I hear the call yeah
I am Biomechanic man

I'm all man and all machine
a little sicko, little mean
I rock your brains out
And you're sure to be damned
I lick your little finger
then I chew up your hand
for that's who I am: The Biomechanic man


Well, hello again...Lordi!

I'm enjoying my youtube sojourns for now. Next week will be serious work on my Kas 208 paper. I'll enjoy this respite while it lasts, though....

No comments: