Thursday, March 19, 2009

Ya No Quiero!

Dios mio...my head is swimming in spanish verbs, tenses, and conjugations. Been studying for tomorrow's ultimo examen since this morning so I'm slighty bangag for the whole day.

I'm calling it quits for now or else baka overload ang labas natin mental block ang resulta bukas.

Patalastas muna...

Goodluck to mi prima pebi as she is busy attending to her papers. Toxic na toxic ka in fairness, pero kaya mo yan! Ano, pigaw? hehe

Thank you to Regina for granting my request. Ipapadala natin 'to sa Maalala Mo Kaya, lagyan ko lang ng konting vetsin hehe joke!

Now I'm looking forward to watching the 2nd season of "Millenium", a DVD I bought along Philcoa just this afternoon bago nagkahulihan...It seems that fate smiled upon me since I was able to find this rare and relatively obscure series. Hope my laptop will play the DVD...and sana magpatuloy ang suerte bukas. hehe

No comments: