Sunday, June 15, 2008

Ed Norton and American History X

Been hearing a lot of positive to fair reviews about the new hulk movie. One of the reasons for this I believe is Edward Norton who, in my view, is one of the fairly consistently good actors in Hollywood.

Napahanga ako sa kanya in the movie American History X. I remember watching this when I was in college and there were only a few people in the cinema. This movie is good, thought-provoking, and oftentimes unrelenting in dishing out the violence, sex, and some disturbing scenes. This one in particular is my personal favorite...

Part 1:



Part 2:



Part 3: (medyo mahaba ito, just watch the first few minutes for the end of the dinner scene. Watch further at your own risk...hehe you have been warned kids...)



The scene was riveting and disturbing. A family dinner becomes the setting for the family's disintegration. Nakakapanindig-balahibo ang eksenang ito.

No comments: