Thursday, February 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Febbie Anne!

Yes Pebi I'm talking to you! Happy Birthdaaaaaaaaaay! Cumpleaños Feliz!

Hope you don't mind me using your full name here...tutal tayu-tayo lang ang nagkikita dito ahehehehe...

Though technically bukas pa ang birthday mo...I'm assuming you'll be reading this tomorrow na...or if you're online now and you happened to stumble upon this...consider this an advanced greeting...

all the same...wishing you all the best in life. The best years of your life are ahead of you...best wishes and God bless!

Pero hindi lang ikaw ang nagdiwang ng kaarawan ngayong Pebrero, eto pa yung ibang celebrants:

Feb 14 -- My nephew SAM, hope you'll forget all those traumatic experiences I put you through during your first vacation here in the Philippines. I promise to be NICE this time around...hehehe

Feb 20 -- The Great and Highly Exalted Febrianus Maximus! hahahaha! just received an email from Manong Boboy telling me he received my email and mama's card...here's to all your ambitions in life 'nong!

Sa tanan nga gacelebrate ila birthday sa bulan sg Pebrero...pangalipay mayu hahaha

No comments: