Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I Want to Sleep

or you could also call this post "Manila by...Early Morning" hahaha

fetched my cousin Nang Jane from NAIA yesterday afternoon. She was supposed to catch a 4:35 PM flight to Bacolod yesterday...

that's an emphasis on supposed...

na-delay ng isang oras yung flight niya from Bahrain thus she didn't make her scheduled flight to Bacolod. Ang ending sinamahan ko siya sa pension house para antayin yung flight niya at 5:15 AM this morning.

But it was a good time to catch up with Nang Jane after two years...napuyat kami sa kakakuwento hahaha

I'm thankful that my cousin was able to work for good, decent folk in Lebanon. I am now thankful that she's on her way back home to spend Christmas with her family.

As for me, I'm currently holed up in a 24-hour internet cafe at Philcoa - composing this post and waiting for the clock to strike 7 AM. Para hindi ko mabulabog ang kapayapaan sa bahay nina Doktora. hahahaha

Seen and heard on a Bus going to Philcoa:

A B-movie action film entitled "US Seals," made by God-knows-what production outfit hahaha. Natawa ako sa mga lines na sinasambit ng mga actors, to wit:

US Seal # 1 :"Shoot the truck!"

US Seal # 2: "I'm shooting the fucking truck!"

US Seal # 1: "No, shoot THAT truck!"

final confrontation ng bida at ng contrabida, siyempre may speechfest:

Contrabida: "I'm gonna tear off your jaw and shit down your fucking windpipe!"

Bida: "Shut the fuck up!" (sabay sugod)

hahahahaha nawala yung antok ko sa bus...

No comments: