Sunday, November 2, 2008

Seen and Heard

On a UP-Philcoa jeepney --

It took me a while to notice that manong had something in his bayong. A puppy was carefully nestled within the man's bayong and only its head was poking out, staring intently at its surroundings. Manong would gently stroke the puppy's head to calm it down, as it was struggling to free itself from the confines of the bayong. haha Siguro naiinitan at nasisikipan...ginawa siyang manok...

Online at Jupiter --

Partied (korek ba 'tong gamit ko ng partied? hehe)with a blader in Desert Scream and we were making the rounds racking up exp points. One of his messages struck me as a bit odd, though...

"loor muna bago kill"

and the blader kept repeating it over and over again while we were engaging the mob...

Napaisip ako kung ano ang ibig niyang sabihin ng "LOOR"...was it a wizard skill? an acronym perhaps? teka...L-O-O-R...Lightning...Orb?...Of...Refreshment?! Parang mali yata.

Then I was observing what she (the blader character was female, but who knows what gender the actual player was) was doing. She was provoking the creeps around her with one shot or a strike, letting the Archionises, Architerices (plural ng Architeryx?), and Clay Gargolyes chase after her. Then it struck me...

LOOR pala was LURE....Dios mio...

So I typed back --

"Ahhhhhh...LURE..."

hahahahahaha

Isa pa from Jupiter --

This archer character was a real asshole. Hindi naman niya quest and Architeryx+ pero nakikisawsaw. Eh paisa-isa lang kung magspawn ang monster na yan. at ang kunat pa. I was asking kung pwede muna ako lang dyan sa may spawning point, or at least he could leave the Architeryx+ alone and let me deal with it. Ang reply ng kumag:

"Wala akong paki. hahahaha"

This remark irked me since when I'm doing quests and I find a fellow gamer waiting for the same creature kinakausap ko muna regardIng the details of his quest. Kung lamang siya ng kills or items, pinapaubaya ko muna sa kanya para matapos na siya kaagad. I just come back later. Just common courtesy to your fellow gamers, di ba?

I was getting fed up with him and I was thinking of challenging him to a duel. Apparently pareho din pala ang iniisip ng gago. So I accepted his duel request. I was a bit confident about my skills since my previous two duels ended in victories -- isang wizard at isang archer ang natalo ko. Eh archer yung loko. Kaso mas mataas pala level ng gago. So patay ako. hahahaha

I spent a few minutes mobbing at the vicinity. Coming back to the spawn point, lokong archer was no longer there, but a force blader was there. This time he also had the Architeryx+ quest.

Request uli ako. Eh siya, dalawang Architeryx+ pa lang ang napapatay. Ako 18 na, kulang ng dalawa para macomplete ko yung quest.

Ayaw din ng kumag na mag-give way. Medyo hambog din yung loko... Since I know olats ako sa mga melee characters, I was unwiling to entertain any duel requests. hehe

So ang ending nakipag-unahan kaming pumatay ng Architeryx+. Malas ni blader at bigla siyang nag-lag so nakumpleto ko yung quest ko. Message ko sa kanya...

"Thanx sa yo na yang lahat!"

Gusto ko pa sanang dagdagan ng "...hayup ka!" pero hindi na hehe. Let's not stoop to their level.

No comments: