Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Blair and Robertson Adventures

Wish me luck. 50 plus volumes kaya ang The Philippine Islands nina Blair and Robertson. My seach for the words 'crime' and 'punishment' in the B&R index led me to EIGHT pages of related topics - at bumabaha sa page numbers, sabog-sabog pa sa bawat volume.lintek para akong accountant kanina sa lib -- listing down page numbers in sequential (or semi-sequential order),and arranging them according to volume. Deconstructing the index is a LOT of work...

My search for the history of the judicial system of the spanish colonial government in the Philippines led me into the UP Law Library and its labyrinth of bookshelves. Alas, my search for books was unsuccessful as I did not find the books I was looking for. Pero at least hindi ako pinagpawisan sa paghahanap dun...

Hay...ba't ko ba kinakarir ang paper para kay Spiderman?

No comments: