Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I'm Working My Ass Off and all I Get...

are two job offers? seryoso kayo? hahahahahaha

in fairness, hindi ko pa ginagamit ang isang-daang porsyento ng aking lakas (Ghost Fighter), hindi ko pa nire-release ang aking zanpaktuo (Bleach), at hindi pa ako "Sage Mode" (Naruto Shippuuden) nyan ha...


seriously though, they were just off hand, informal comments regarding my work on the exhibit and I just take it with a "thank you" and my best Close-up smile. I honestly am flattered but I don't think I can take on a commitment employment-wise as of this moment. Though in fairness, makakarinig ka ba naman ng good comments from "the people who matter"...how fattening - este - flattering pala...

I think I'm fine concentrating on my commitments as a student for now. Andami ko pang mga utang (Sir Jose). And I'm still enjoying being an ISKOLAR NG BAHAY. hahaha

Basta, I'll concentrate on doing my job and hope everything turns out well come Opening Day, that's were everything's gonna take shape and people are gonna behold the fruit of our efforts in all its beauty...Wish us luck...

No comments: