Friday, January 9, 2009

Must Be The Weather...

It's been a few days since I returned and I feel that I have yet to reaccustom myself to the peculiarly cold weather here in Manila.

The rain that poured yesterday made things much worse for me. I had a pounding headache yesterday after doing my grocery shopping and I was generally lethargic -- the cold weather does make warm-blooded mammals slow down a bit in order to conserve energy and heat. Simply put, nakakatamad talaga kung maginaw...brrrrr

Thus this morning I missed my Span 11 class. I set my cell phone to go off at 9:30 am but when I woke up, it was 11:00! Holy Syet!

And since I'm a warm-blooded mammal...nagpadaig na rin ako sa katamaran and decided not to attend class. Puro na lang past tense and no lo he recibido... pwes aun no lo he comido...at di pa ako naliligo...hehe

I imagine Prof asking me:

Por que no has asistido a clase?

Sagot ko naman:

No me he levantado temprano porque me duele la cabeza y estoy muy cansado...

Take that, Romanillos! wahahahaha!

To make up for my intransigence, I condemned myself to spend the entire afternoon in the main lib going over my readings. So from 1 pm to 6 pm nandoon ako sa lib, binabasa si Majul. In fairness, naka 200 pages ako atsaka andami kong notes hehehe

May hang-over pa yata ako sa bakasyon...

No comments: