Monday, February 9, 2009

Exhibit Opening

Sa wakas! nagbukas na ang aming eksibit sa Museong Panlungsod ng Pasig. In place of the traditional ribbon-cutting, we had the traditional "palo-palayok" where the honorable congressman from Pasig, Cong. Romulo, gamely participated. It was a curious sight all those nicely dressed matrons and VIPs scrambling to get their hands on the coins that scattered all over the floor after congressman shattered the palayok. oh well...

I'll be uploading pics some other time but all the comments about our exhibit were good. Salamat naman sa Diyos at nasiyahan ang mga taong dumalo sa exhibit. I could honestly say that standing there at the exhibit area, watching the people admire the set-ups and hearing the compliments, I felt an immense sense of pride at what we had accomplished. For the first time, I felt comfortable in my (UP) skin - wearing my black UP shirt with pride. ohhhh...Yuping-Yupi na si Ditch hehe

Those of you in Manila are invited to view our exhibit which will stay until April 30, 2009 at the Pasig City Museum. The museum is the yellow-colored mansion in front of Pasig Church,. Kung makapasok na kayo ng exhibit, hanapin nyo si "Malakas" hehehe

On to other news:

My buying impulse struck again. I bought the "Greatest Hits" collection of Duran Duran from Odyssey Trinoma. Hearing "Ordinary World" and "Come Undone" sealed the deal for me...I'm listening to the CD now and I'm on a "those were the days" mode again. hehehe

No comments: