Monday, February 2, 2009

AWARD-WINNING!



I am honored to accept this citation from the great BAYENN (bayenn.blogspot.com)


When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real.

Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!


Now, let there be TRUTH!

1. I am a SON...OF...A...DITCH. Por que? My father is a DITCH from a very BIG family of DITCHES, my mother - though originally not a DITCH - upon marriage to my father has subscribed to the DITCHiness that characterizes all DITCHES. Therefore, my being a DITCH is a foregone fact, being borne of two DITCHES and now a part of a growing clan of DITCHES who are spread not only throughout the Philippines, but also the world. The name's DITCH...SONOFADITCH.

2. ENYA...is...THE GODDESS. Period. Any dissenter shall be decapitated on the spot.

3. I am 26 years of age, single, available, services usually for rent but oftentimes given free. CONSULTING services ha...get your filthy minds off the gutter...mine's staying put, though.

4. I am an Earthling. An Asian. A Southeast Asian. A Filipino. A Western-Visayan. I am a Negrense of Negros Occidental. I am a Bacolodnon. I am a loyal constituent of Purok Kapalaran, Barangay Singcang-Airport. If we were to base ethnicity on geographic location...I am half Manaplan and half Aklanon (Altavasian, parang planet ah...). Which explains slight idiosyncracies in my Hiligaynon. Ay ma-an!

5. I am a UNO-Rian (10 years); LaSallian (4 years); La Salle Yearbook-ian (almost 2 years); G-tech-ian (1 year, I think), a UNO-Rian again (3 years), now I am a proud ISKOLAR NG...BAHAY! hahahaha

6. I am anal-retentive, slightly obsessive-compulsive with sociopathic tendencies; I also am manic (but not depressive); socially intelligent; possessing of an absurd humor built on sarcasm, double-entendres, and toilet humor.

7. I know God is perfect. but in my book, he did one thing right: enabled man to comprehend complex symbologies and see the relationships between sounds, symbols, and actual things, which paved the way for man inventing language and the ability to read and write, thus resulting to increased socialization and communication, resulting to the rise of communities and the division of labor, which led to a more systematized exploitation of resources, one of these resources being natural vegetation, which includes trees, which were made into a variety of things, such as tools, clothing, and paper, paper which was used as a means to render the symbols into a readable and relatively durable medium, which led to more writing, more socialization, more labor division, more natural exploitation, more trees being converted to other things, and more paper, thus paving the way for books, thus resulting to the need to build a library, thus resulting to the need to catalogue and sort the varied information stored in such edifices, which led to developments in education, arts, sciences, literature, culture, thus improving human civilization and ensuring the continuing development of man and his society into the future...did I mention God did one thing right? (I think I erred on the logical sequence somewhere...nevermind.)

8. I AM A TEACHER. And now I am learning to be a Historian. wish me luck...

9. This blog was created out of a need to give my "insane inner voice" a venue for venting. Or else I would be talking to myself all the time...

10. Calea's Carrot Cake is a slice of heaven...or a means for a gustatory orgasm. Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh syeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Now, I shall pass this horror-este-honor pala, on to the following people:

Pebi of pebicentric.blogspot.com
Lenard of holding-on-still.blogspot.com
Pax Florius of whatever-the-heck-his-blog-is-right-now-but-I-saw-that-its-in-friendster-so-what-the-heck-he-still-views-my-blog-anyway-so-most-probably-he'll-see-this

The rules say pass on to seven individuals. F*ck the rules. I'm punk and I'm postmodern. haha

No comments: