Monday, March 3, 2008

Escucho una y otra vez

two spanish songs i've been listening to over and over again. In fact, I am currently looping it in my head hehehe

1. Si Yo No Te Tengo A Ti (If I Don't Have You) by Hombres G



listening to this song reminded me of Sting and The Police. Note that the lead vocalist plays bass, a rarity in bands I reckon...


2. Te Busque (Looking for You) Nelly Furtado featuring Juanes



I'm not quite sure how to go about translating the lyrics because this one's in mexican (or any of the sudamericano nations' spanish tongue) unlike the previous one which in the castillian spanish. The english part sounds so pathetic hahaha pero the beats were muy bueno. the juanes guy looks a bit like antonio banderas, que piensas?

entonces, añado estas canciones en mi playlist para escuchar todo los dias...vamos!

No comments: