Sunday, May 11, 2008

Bring It On!

I'm psyching myself up for my presentation on Arcilla in my Kas 297 class. The presentation is set for tomorrow but since there's an announced transport strike on that day, the chances of me presenting my mini magnum opus on schedule are slim

However, no official announcement regarding the suspension of classes has been given as of this moment, thus I'm assuming that tomorrow is D-Day hehe

But be it tomorrow, or the next day, or the day after next, or whenever...

I

AM

READEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!

I may not be perfect, but my work is! bwahahahaha! kapaaaal!

Humanda ka Arcilla! Ikaw rin Sir Teodoro! Kayo rin mga kaklase -- mula Batanes hanggang Iligan...hehehehe

Prepare to be astounded --or mortified -- whichever way it goes...basta, humanda kayo!

No comments: