Monday, May 5, 2008

Multitasking (Viewer Discretion Advised)

again, viewer discretion is advised...

I am currently in the middle of piecing together my Arcilla analysis paper and report. I am approximately 40% done with the report and 20% done with the paper. I feel I need some inspiration to boost my working pace on this but I'm not that worried because I still have the rest of the week to finish this up.

Thus I often visit my suki youtube to view some videos and provide some variety to my incessant tapping on the keyboard regarding Arcilla and his perspectives, viewpoints, and historicism.

This vid is HILARIOUS! warning: mature content



I've seen this guy before in the "Urban Ninja" videos. He's a choreographer and an actor and has appeared in the movies "She's the Man", "Step Up, "You've Got Served", and "Step Up 2 The Streets"...all of which I have not seen nor wish to see. hehe

But his comedy shorts are another matter. The videos he makes are outright funny, suggestive, and oftentimes offensive -- just the way I like it!

No comments: