Saturday, May 24, 2008

My Wicked Inner Voice: SM Fairview and Robinson's

I don't know what got into me but it seems that I have experienced another bout of wanderlust...or wala na talaga akong magawa dito sa Quezon City. I decided to take a trip and check out SM Fairview. Here is my 'itinerary of thoughts' from said trip...

1. 24 pesos ang pamasahe?! what the f*ck? 'eto po yung bayad kuya...

2. 30 minutes into the jeepney ride: saan na ba ako? if I were traveling in Negros I would've reached Victorias City by now...ang tagal naman ng biyahe...the trip took about 45 minutes and my buttocks went to sleep...

3. Seeing SM Fairview for the first time: OK...parang matandang mall na kinabitan ng bagong extension.... hehehe

4. Inside SM Fairview: Parang SM Bacolod ang lay-out ng first floor! Pati foodcourt parehong-pareho! Makabili nga ng iced tea dito...

5. Transferring myself to Robinson's: Liked the lay-out of the first floor...mas maliwanag at maaliwalas kesa SM...my positive review didn't extend to the second floor, however...Ano 'to? bentahan ng pirated bags and shoes? If SM Fairview ground floor was like SM Bacolod, Rob Fairview's second floor was like Gaisano City Bacolod second floor hahahaha...in fairness, mas nami ang Gaisano Bacolod

6. If walking around two malls in one day qualifies oneself for a walkathon, baka nakasali na ako sa Olympics ngayon. Hala, sige! lakad ditch! lakad!

7. Scorecard: SM Fairview - 1, Robinson's - 0

8. If one wishes to go back to the heart of Quezon in the blistering heat, it is recommended to take the FX taxis waiting outside of both malls. What is NOT recommended is to seat oneself between two ladies with sweaty armpits...

9. Exiting the taxi at Trinoma Malls: Now THIS is more like it! hehehehe

10. Final thoughts: The trip was fun. Curiosity satisfied. I am never coming back there. Never...

No comments: