Thursday, April 17, 2008

Landmark Trinoma FM

The landmark foodcourt located at Trinoma Malls has been my unofficial reading lounge. It's wide, spacious and most importantly -- airconditioned! hehe

Since the UP Main Lib has instituted a restrictive schedule I often find myself at my "alternate reading area" at Trinoma to escape the heat. So I was just there this afternoon and was reading through Braudel and his concepts of time, and having had enough of this French historian (hindi ko kinaya ang mga concepts nya hahaha, gingutom ko basa sa iya) I decided to check out the countless food stalls and see what's on their menus. As I was seating myself to gorge on what I had purchased, I was surprised to hear a familiar tune playing on the Landmark PA system...



Aside from the airconditioning, the music is one of the reasons why I keep coming back to the Foodcourt. Their playlist is quite good too...I would often catch myself singing along to their tunes while trying my earnest to make sense of a journal or book I fished out some obscure corner of the library...

No comments: