Wednesday, April 30, 2008

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

I just read an e-mail from Manong Boboy. Last time he got in touch, he was asking me if I would like some CDs or books. Siyempre, ako pa ang aayaw sa offer ni banker? hehehe

So in my reply I enumerated all the titles of the Smashing Pumpkins and Enya CDs ever produced hahaha I was thinking it would be easier to acquire them in the US...

Today's email from manong went like this:

got your cd's---- gish, pisces iscariot, adore, machina: the machines of god and siamese dreams. ..mayo lang ginhatag sang chicks and siamese dreams sa akon kay last piece na lang... tanan sila nga album wala na stocks... ang damo stocks ang double cd nga gin bakal ko sa imo sang 2002

even before I could finish reading the whole message I was going "YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" (silently of course...karon mabulabog ang boarding house ) hahahaha

My God...I feel SO happy right now! Thanks so much nong!

MORE GOOD NEWS! The Smashing Pumpkins just got inducted in the Rock Walk of Fame last April 23. On hand were Billy Corgan and Jimmy Chamberlin to receive the honor and leave their hand imprints for posterity. Pity that former bandmates James Iha and D'arcy weren't around para sana reunion...when will you guys be inducted in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame? Maybe by that time you'll have the sense to reunite even if for a brief albeit shining moment bwahahahaha



I envy the guy who took this vid...lucky f*cker! hahaha





Long Live The Smashing Pumpkins!

No comments: