Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Retro Music Trip Tayo!

Here are four music vids that I'm sure you haven't seen by artists I'm sure you haven't heard of...songs from the 70's and the 80's and early 90's...those were times when artists seem a little weird and bands seem a little gay hehe...

1. "Wuthering Heights" by Kate Bush. I actually can't figure out how to react to this song hahaha I wouldn't be surprised if she influenced Tori Amos in some way hehe



2. "Shock the Monkey" by Peter Gabriel. IMHO one of the most original musicians ever...



3. "Come Undone" by Duran Duran. I actually know the lyrics to this song and I have the cassette tape of their "Wedding Album" at home, hatag ni Nong Rommel...



4. "Walking in My Shoes" by Depeche Mode. I remember when MTV Live featured their performance, I was literally glued to the TV set. Then they started playing "Enjoy the Silence" and I was literally going "Wohoooooooo!" hahahaha. Can't find the original mix of the song, this one's a remix...



This blog should've been a music blog I think...

No comments: